Friday, March 29, 2013

WIP'ing Friday!

There's a long weekend coming up, and it's time to make a serious dent in some languishing WIPs!
My weekend will be split between epic all-day gaming sessions playing Ni No Kuni with Mr. Penguin and the cosy cat (well, he'll play, I'll knit, she'll lounge, it's the perfect trifecta of cosiness) and visiting family.
I expect to make some serious knitting progres.

Apart from taking hexipuffs on public transport with me, I also hope to get to the arm shaping on my Geodesic cardigan. I'd love to have it finished before next weekend, but we'll see how that goes.

I've also finally made it to the heels of my languishing Flaming Monkey socks (Monkey socks out of Another Crafty Girl's Strong Sock in Chimchar). I don't know why I neglected these. I love the yarn and I love the pattern. I blame lack of sock weather.

And then there's the Bayret. A twisted-stitch ebret out of Wollmeise in Himbeere. Every time I knit in Wollmeise, I want to drop everything else I'm working on and just knit that.
I love everything about Wollmeise yarn (as I've mentioned before), and I'm hoping this hat will be epic.

And I reeeeeaaaally want to cast on Pelotonner out of Tails DK in Poison Apple, but I'm holding off so I can  potentially count it for Nerd Wars.

My travel project-to-be, Pogona out of Wispy in Whedonistas is waiting for April for the same reason.

What's on your needles this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment