Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hexipuffs of the week

I've been getting back into hexipuffs lately. I haven't knit them for most of the summer (which is silly, since they're *perfect* summer knitting!), but now I'm back.
Mainly, it's a matter of finding time to knit them. I can knit a puff in about 15-20 mins now, so I don't tend to take them if I'm going somewhere where I'll be idle for longer. I often carry them, but don't knit on them.

I found I get most of my puffs done while walking to and from the shops, which is about 45 minutes round trip. I knit slower while walking, of course, but just like drop spindling, it's slower by the minute, but faster by the week.

So here are my week's seven puffs.
They are (from centre, then top clockwise):

  1. Zauberball in Papagei
  2. Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Steam Age
  3. Woollen St Mills in Ron Weasley
  4. Lorna's Laces in an unnnamed color (from their minis set)
  5. Lorna's Laces Soulmate in Bigger on the Inside
  6. Another Crafty Girl in Chimchar
  7. Woollen St Mills in Doctor 10


No comments:

Post a Comment